INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
At this time, the only countries outside the US where we will ship are Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, United Kingdom, South Africa, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Chile and Bhutan.
- Orders are usually processed within one to two business days, although in some circumstances could take up to three business days. Orders ship from Durham, North Carolina
- For orders shipping outside the US, Bull City Flavors is able to ship flavoring only at this time. We do not ship to PO boxes.
- Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside of the US, regardless of order size. International orders will ship via Fed Ex or USPS. Method of shipment will be at the discretion of Bull City Flavors.
- If an order is rejected or held by the customer’s country customs department, the customer will remain responsible for the full invoice amount. If a package is returned to Bull City Flavors, refunds may be issued for the products only, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- In addition to our shipping fee, the customer is responsible for any taxes, duties or any other fees associated with the order. The customer is considered the importer of record and is responsible for abiding by and understanding the laws of their country.
- Bull City Flavors will not alter or modify invoices or product labels. All items shipped outside the US must be declared.
**AT THIS TIME, WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP ITEMS THAT ARE ON THE RESTRICTED SHIPPING LIST INTERNATIONALLY – WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE**
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING METHODS:
(Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, United Kingdom, South Africa, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Chile, Bhutan)
There are no guarantees on delivery times
- FedEx International Economy: 4-15 days depending on location. Cannot be used to ship to a PO Box.
- FedEx International Priority: 2-10 days depending on location. Cannot be used to ship to a PO Box.
- USPS Priority Mail: 10+ Days shipping time. Limited ability to track a package.
- USPS First Class Mail: 15+ days shipping time. Little to no ability to track a package
We are now offering USPS shipping for international orders. The services we are offering include USPS Priority Mail International and USPS First Class Package International shipping services. These methods are more cost effective for shipping, but the delivery times tend to be longer, and the ability to trace a package is very limited. Please use discretion when choosing these methods, as we will not be held responsible for any packages lost, stolen, seizures by customs or any other issues that result in your order not being delivered.
Delayed, Damaged or Missing Shipments: We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible, but once the package leaves our facility, we have no control over it. We can assist you in resolving the problem with the carrier after you have contacted them to obtain as much information about the issue as possible.
At Bull City Flavors we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service. If you receive a product that is damaged, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please reference your order number with the email. You must notify us of the issue within 14 days of receipt. For sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returns for any liquid products. We always welcome feedback from our customers so please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns.