CANADA SHIPPING POLICY:
Bull City Flavors will ship to any location in Canada. Shipping rates will vary based on shipment weight, location and shipping method.
Processing Times: Orders are usually processed within one to two business days, although in some circumstances could take up to three business days. Orders ship from Durham, North Carolina.
- For orders shipping outside the US, Bull City Flavors is able to ship flavoring and plastic goods only at this time. We do not ship to PO boxes.
- Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping outside of the US, regardless of order size. International orders will ship via Fed Ex, UPS or USPS.
- If an order is rejected or held by the customer’s country customs department, the customer will remain responsible for the full invoice amount. If a package is returned to Bull City Flavors, refunds may be issued for the products only, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- In addition to our shipping fee, the customer is responsible for any taxes, duties or any other fees associated with the order. The customer is considered the importer of record and is responsible for abiding by and understanding the laws of their country.
- Bull City Flavors will not alter or modify invoices or product labels. All items shipped outside the US must be declared.
**RESTRICTED SHIPPING/BULK QUANTITY FLAVORS**
Some of the flavors we carry have flashpoints that require them to be shipped via ground. When products with restricted shipping are added to a shopping cart, the shipping method will automatically default to ground shipping. Any orders that contain these products will be shipped via ground, even if other products in the order are not part of the restricted shipping/bulk quantity flavor list.
SHIPPING METHODS FOR ORDERS GOING TO CANADA:
There are no guarantees on delivery times
- USPS First Class Parcel: 15-30 days delivery time depending on location. The most cost effective method for small, lightweight packages but the longest time in terms of transit.
- USPS International Priority: 10-20 days delivery time depending on location. Generally faster and more reliable than first class
- FedEx International Economy: 4-10 days depending on location. More reliable than USPS. Cannot be used to ship to a PO Box.
- FedEx International Priority: 2-5 days depending on location. More reliable than USPS. Cannot be used to ship to a PO Box.
*PLEASE NOTE – flavors with restricted shipping must be shipped via ground, therefore orders containing these items will not be eligible for USPS International Priority or FedEx International Priority
At Bull City Flavors we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of customer service. If you receive a product that is damaged, please send an email to email@example.com, Please reference your order number with the email. You must notify us of the issue within 14 days of receipt. For sanitary reasons, we are unable to accept returns for any liquid products. We always welcome feedback from our customers so please do not hesitate to contact us with any concerns.